Mainstream websites I visit everyday:
- for real time news
- the absolute best community for professional investors
- l and for India centric news and market commentary
- , to check for new circulars, orders, press releases, reports or statistics
- , great website to quickly look up a company’s financials
- , I’m honing my Python skills
- , addiction issues
- , I have contrarian opinions about topics such as personal finance, genetically modified foods, neo-liberal economic thinking, government regulation etc which find an outlet there. Reddit is anonymous and let’s me write there freely.
- , learning Java here
- , not a daily user but frequent none the less, trying to pick up management skills from here.
- , I’m really interested in foreign policy and international economics
- , for a math geek, this is heaven
I still enjoy reading the newspaper though
Mobile apps I use everyday:
- Bloomberg Professional, for market wide data
- Swiggy, because I’m always hungry
- Fortune, Forbes and Wall Street Journal, for general business news.
- Facebook Pages, to keep a track of how our company’s Facebook page is performing. We’re applying pretty advanced colour psychology and ontology for it.
- for maintaining a schedule and reminders
- A free chess app, if I’m bored
Here’s a screenshot of my home screen